Directors of LexPractis Limited attend Money Laundering Conference.
As part of our policy of ongoing training, Dr Jeannine Giglio and Mr Godfrey Leone Ganado attended a one-day conference entitled ‘The Prevention of Money Laundering & Financial Crime’ held at the Xara Lodge on the 14th May 2019.
There was a good number of experienced speakers that addressed the following topics:-
• The Salient Features of the Revised FIAU Implementing Procedures – Part I
• Development and Trends in AML and CFT
• The 5th and 6th AMLD
• Terrorism and Terrorist Financing
• Using the Right Tools to Meet AML Obligaitons
• Managing High Risk Scenarios
• Beneficial Ownership
• Technology Assisting Money Laundering/Crime Activity?
• Crypto Curriences & AML
Attendance at such conferences helps us to remain abreast with current developments thereby enabling us to maintain the highest level of professional standards.
LexPractis, 98 Archbishop Street, Valletta, VLT 1446, Malta, Europe
Office: +356 2122 1030 | +356 2122 1130
Fax: +356 2122 1002